- OXYGON? 400
OXYGON® 400 is a ladle preheating system that utilises flameless oxyfuel combustion to heat transfer and holding vessels for hot, liquid metal between melting and casting operations.
- Shorter heating times and greater capacity
- Up to 55% reduction in fuel consumption and CO? emissions
- Extended vessel refractory lining life
Download: OXYGON® 400 datasheet
Download: OXYGON® brochure
- OXYGON? XL
Who is it for?
OXYGON® XL uses the same technology as OXYGON® 400 but is equipped with a 1.5 MW burner suitable for vessels with capacities between 30 and 150 tonnes.
How does it work?Benefits of OXYGON® XL
An OXYGON® XL plug&play system is mounted in the vessel lid and the accompanying control system automatically controls the combustion processes, seamlessly switching between traditional oxyfuel and complete flameless combustion.
- Ensured and consistent ladle temperature
- Maximising refractory lifetime through controlled combustion
- Increased energy efficiency and lower emissions
- Reduced number of ladles in operation