- Products & Services
- Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- Atmospheric Gases
- Electronic Gases and Chemicals
- Energised Solutions
- Food Chilling
- Food Freezing
- Food Grade Gases
- Fuel Gases
- Gas Mixtures
- Heat treatment
- Packaged Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Plant and pipeline services
Plastics & Rubber Solutions
- PLASTINUM Foam Injection Moulding
- PLASTINUM Gas Injection Moulding with N?
- PLASTINUM Gas Injection Moulding with CO?
- PLASTINUM Gas Injection Moulding with Inner Cooling
- PLASTINUM Injection Moulding Inerting
- PLASTINUM Spot Cooling with CO?
- PLASTINUM Dynamic Temperature Control with CO?
- PLASTINUM Extrusion Foaming with CO?
- PLASTINUM Polyurethane Foaming with CO?
- Pulp & Paper Equipment
- Refining Solutions
- Shielding Gases
- Specialty Gases & Equipment
- Welding and Safety Products
- Supply Modes
- Health & Safety
Our PLASTINUM® Spot Cooling solution advances temperature control in injection moulding by ensuring uniform temperature distribution on the mould cavity surface. It uses liquid carbon dioxide (LIC) as an effective cooling medium for hotspots. Comprising control devices, distributors, solenoid valves and capillary tubes, our spot cooling package can be easily retrofitted to existing installations.人成午夜免费视频
PLASTINUM Spot Cooling can accelerate cycle times by up to 50% depending on the part geometry and material. In addition, carbon dioxide (CO?) results in more even temperature distribution along the mould surface. This greatly enhances the quality of the moulded part by eliminating surface defects, sink marks and warpage.
Our CO2 supply and control concepts are engineered for controlled injection to ensure stable, predictable cooling results. They include a tank with pressure-boosting equipment to supply liquid, bubble-free CO2. The CO2 flows under high pressure (approx. 60 bar) through small, flexible capillary tubes to the point of use, where it expands to create a snow and gas mixture at a temperature of -79°C. The gaseous CO2 leaves the cavity through open exhaust channels.
- Significant reduction of cooling times
- Uniform temperature in mould and moulding
- Higher quality and efficiency
- Intensive heat removal in problem areas (thin and long cores, material accumulations)
- Thin, flexible pipes, standard sizes
- Easy installation, retrofitting is often possible
- No sealing required